Tuesday, August 18, 2009

L'oreal High Intensity Pigments Jelly Balm

Photobucket
Another fabulous find from the HiP line of L'oreal. This is a sheer balm/gloss, and I love it. It's nice and thick - but doesn't feel gloppy and your hair won't stick to it. I only have it in this color, Delectable. I haven't tried the others, yet, but from all appearances this far, this is the perfect color. It goes on quite sheer, not too red at all, just a light flush. And it's not technically supposed to "plump," but I swear it gives me lips the illusion of being much fuller. Every time I use it, I can't get over how much I love the way my lips look in it.

5 comments:

Casey and Kendra August 19, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

My mom has this and LOVES it. I hate getting gloss on my fingers and having to wipe it off, do you know of any tinted lip balms that are worth trying??

Borton Family August 19, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

I will have to try it. I was just looking for a new lip gloss. In fact I bought one that I am not sure about.

MichelleSG August 19, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

The local grocery store had it on sale for $3 off so I picked it up. It's really interesting, not sticky or tacky at all. The consistancy reminds me of glosses that I used to get as a child. It's a very light hint of color and I think because of the particular shade of red (I got the same one) it makes your lips look plumper. I like it!

j. vorwaller October 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

i LOVE the hip line and can't wait to try this! i've seen the eyeshadows but never the lip stuff... thanks for the tip.

Amber October 20, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

This looks like something I'll have to try out!

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites