Monday, August 17, 2009

L'oreal Endless Lipcolor in Fawn Fatale

Photobucket
Back in high school, I had a babysitting job and I was so incredibly thrilled to have my own money. One of the first things I bought was some of L'oreal's long-lasting lipcolor in a color called Fawn. I absolutely LOVED IT. It was such a flattering color to my skin tone, and it brought out my eyes, and it indeed lasted forever, although at the time, it did give me that feeling that I'd applied superglue to my lips. And even though I worshiped my boyfriend at the time, I preferred being figuratively super-glued to his lips rather than literally. But I loved the color so much, that for a while, I wore no other lipstick. Then as I got more and more interested in cosmetics, I branched out, but I never forgot my true love of Fawn. I tried finding it again for a while, but was never able. Imagine my absolute DELIGHT! when I was perusing the baskets of clearance on a Target endcap, and I saw Fawn Fatale in their Endless Lipcolor line. I bought it, and sure enough - it was the same stuff! And it didn't feel like superglue! And it's as great as I remember! And it lasts! And you should try it! And... and... and... I'm really curious if it flatters other skin-tones. So... let me know!

0 comments:

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites