Thursday, July 23, 2009

L'oreal Eye Makeup Remover

Photobucket
I don't really have much to say about this product. It does work, but I really prefer Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. That was the only one I had used prior to purchasing this one, and I guess I was expecting the same results. Where the Neutrogena remover is very gentle, this one is a bit more harsh. And I felt that the Neutrogena removed more makeup more easily with each swipe. With this L'oreal, it took longer and I felt I had to work a little harder to get it all off. I recommend the Neutrogena Eye-Makeup Remover over this product, by far.

1 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer July 27, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

I haven't actually tried the Neutrogena brand, but I did get the Wal-Mart brand (which says compare to Neutrogena) and I like it. Just a thought for anyone out there trying to pinch pennies like me!

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites