Tuesday, July 7, 2009

L'oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer

Photobucket
My sister recommended this concealer to me one day on the phone, and because my quest for a perfect concealer is as driven as my quest for the perfect mascara, I went out almost immediately and bought it. (My link to L'oreal's website is not working. I apologize and will try to get up a working link as soon as I can.) I was a little skeptical about a powder concealer - it just doesn't seem like something that would work, but it truly does. I do not use it under my eyes, however, because with my oily complexion, the powder actually leaves some streaks that I cannot get rid of without starting from scratch. But for blemishes - I have never used anything better. I apply it after I have put on my foundation. Brush a small amount on any blemish, red spot, or discoloration and let it set for a minute or two. Then gently blend it with the surrounding area, and any visible trace of the powder disappears - taking the blemish with it. It blends beautifully and covers perfectly. It's not cakey or thick, and it lasts all day. Big bonus is that it contains SPF 25 sunscreen. It's toward the higher end of the drugstore price spectrum at around $11.99, but it lasts a long time, and it's totally worth it.

1 comments:

Tammy July 24, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

I bought this after reading your comments about it, and I agree! It is great stuff.

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites