Monday, July 6, 2009

Garnier Fructis Instant Melting Conditioner

Photobucket
I wrote a review for Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream back in March. I loved it, and judging by the comments we received on that post, you all love it, too. So when I saw this Instant Melting Conditioner at Target 2-for-1, I wanted to give it a try to see if it could deliver great results as well. But I really didn't like it. Actually, I full-on hated it. It felt like it just wouldn't rinse out, and once my hair was dry, it had a sticky film on it that actually made it feel like I hadn't washed my hair in days. But not in a good "second-day hair" way - in a yucky "I smell and look dirty" way. I tried it a couple of more times to make sure it wasn't a fluke, but every time it was the same. I even tried to recruit my husband to try it and see what he thought, but he basically said he wouldn't try anything that made my hair "look like that." It just left a film that felt yucky and made my hair look very dull. Still love the Leave-in Conditioning Cream, but I'll leave this one on the shelf.

0 comments:

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites