Thursday, July 2, 2009

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock and Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion

Photobucket
My five-year-old son and I had a rare, amazing opportunity this weekend to go to a dinosaur dig. Because he is just a little boy, for safety's sake we were put on a little hill looking for ancient crocodile poop with the possibility of finding some bones. It was a scorching day, the sun blazing like fire, and I was quite worried about protecting both of us from the sun. Three of my five brothers have been treated for skin cancer, so it's something I try to be vigilant about. I used a child's cream on my son which protected him beautifully, but on myself, I used this Neutrogena Body Mist, SPF 70, and this sample of Eucerin Face Lotion, SPF 30. The Neutrogena Mist was very easy to apply, and it dried very quickly. I didn't feel like I was wearing a layer of grease after it dried, which is nice when it's hot outside. I can't stand too-thick creams. I had this sample of Eucerin from when I went to the dermatologist on my birthday this year, and as a "present" she gave me a huge bag FULL of all kinds of fun samples. I used this that morning in place of my normal facial moisturizer, which does contain SPF 15. It also soaked in nicely and didn't leave a layer of gooey muck all over my face. That day at the dig, it was SCORCHING hot, seriously. I could feel the sun practically melting my arm hairs and sweat poured into my eyes and down my neck. I was miserable, and worried that whatever I had applied had just sweated right off. But I had not even an inkling of a sunburn. Not anything at all. It was amazing. I'm one of those people that's kind of skeptical about something unless I have concrete evidence, and this was enough to make me have faith in any sun protection. I had to see what it could do to believe it, and both of these proved their worth to me.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Hi, i live in Brazil anda i would like to buy it. Can you help me???? Thanks.
Cláudia.
my email adress: claudiamatos1976@hotmail.com

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites