Monday, July 13, 2009

Rimmel London Stir It Up Eyeshadow in As If

Photobucket
I could not find this eyeshadow on Rimmel's website at all. I bought mine right here on Amazon.com, and though now I can't find this particular color, there are four other beautiful ones available. It was something I tacked on to the end of an order to boost me up to free shipping status. It was just so pretty. The picture here shows that it's already been used some by moi, so you can't even get the full effect of the purple swirled in with the blue. I was so excited about it when I opened my box, because I'd forgotten I even order it, and it was so gorgeous, like pretty little jewel shining out of the drab brown box and the other boring stuff in the order. And I do love it. It comes on the prettiest deep blue violet. The consistency is kind of interesting - almost a cross between a powder and cream. You have to be very careful, it comes on thick, so when you apply, be sure to go easy or it'll look like a drunk clown put it on.

4 comments:

Ivy August 1, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

I have this shadow in the same color! Its so gorgeous! Esp when you use primer!!! Have you tried walmart? Thats where I got mine from & they still have it in all the other colors in comes in or try ulta.com Im not sure if they have Rimmel but they carry 100000000+ other brands of make up! I love that site & theres even a store where I live it. Its like heaven on earth!

Anonymous,  September 15, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

I got mine at Walgreens just yesterday! They had all the colors.

Anonymous,  July 30, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

does ulta have all the colors

Anonymous,  January 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

I sell it on ebay if anyone interested shoesandbagsfashion user id :)

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites