Monday, June 1, 2009

Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation

Photobucket
Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation is another one of those products I would probably never have bought had it not been on clearance. It was on for half price one day, and I'm a sucker for half-price. I did like the package in that it has a built-in foundation brush - and a very soft one. It's very easy to use: you simply turn the top into the "on" position and gently squeeze as a small amount of foundation comes from the brush. You then use the brush to blend it in. I am a fan of foundation brushes - they really do work well to give a polished, even tone to your skin, but they require a lot of of blending. With three kids, I'm often running low on time and makeup application has to be done on the fly , so I often skip out on the foundation brush and use a sponge instead. But when I do have the time to use the brush, it works very well. My favorite thing about this foundation is the smell. I can't quite describe it, although in a tiny way it reminds me of roses. It's a good product and I like the results. Because I change my makeup routine around a lot, I can't say I've noticed any improvement in my skin from this product since it hasn't really had time to "work." I'm going to try and use it more consistently for a few weeks to see if I notice any extra benefits. Bottom line: I like it, although I can't necessarily say I'd be clamoring to buy it again. Unless those extra benefits I mentioned are spectacularly obvious.

0 comments:

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites