Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Neutrogena Energizing Citrus Sugar Scrub Body Exfoliator

Photobucket
I'm a sucker for a great body scrub, especially sugar scrubs. This one is fabulous, one of my favorites, and I have tried MANY. It smells nice and fresh and really gets that yucky, dead skin off of your body and leaves behind nothing but softness. I especially love to use this on my hands, and follow it up with Neutrogena's Deep Moisture Butter Cream Body Cream. My hands afterward feel... just... trying to think of good metaphor... really soft. That's the best I can do. But really - SOFT. After I use it I just rub my hands together over and over because they feel so fantastic.

0 comments:

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites