Monday, April 27, 2009

Hairapy Sunsilk Therma Shine

Photobucket
A few years ago, there was that line called Thermasilk, and it was just the best. I believe this is the line that basically replaces it, and I can certainly say it is just as good. These products are heat activated, and are supposed to make your hair softer and smoother if used prior to blow-drying or ironing your hair. They do! My hair is so soft after using these. I'm sure you've noticed on lots of cosmetics lines, one the back will be the assertion "for best results, use in conjunction with other products in *insert brand here* line." I'm always skeptical about that, and rarely follow that advice, but I will definitely say in this case it appears to be true. I tried using the shampoo and conditioner without the detangling spray, and the results just weren't as dramatic. I also tried the detangling spray after using another brand of shampoo and conditioner, and again - I didn't get the same great results. I really love this line because I take my showers at night, and when I use these products and blow-dry my hair before I go to bed, I wake up with very smooth, soft hair that often doesn't even need to be flat-ironed. Also, it smells just plain good.

1 comments:

Lorena April 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

I've been going insane trying to find the Thermasilk line! They had the bestest leave-in conditioner ever! I'll have to check out this one!!! I also wonder if it's the same thermasilk smell?? I loved it too?!

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites