Monday, April 27, 2009

Lumene

Photobucket
The only reason I can review these products by Lumene is because, bless Target, they were on clearance. With the exception of the Radiant Touch Moisturizing Cream Cleanser, which is $10 even regularly priced, these are kind of pricey for regular ol' me. (Especially when hubby's job has been cutting overtime, grrr...), but if I COULD afford them on a regular basis, I would use nothing else. The pretty orangey-pink stuff, Vitamin C+ Energy Cocktail normally retails for around $23.99. Oh, my gosh, it's spectacular. It just makes my skin so radiant and, dare I say it, LUMINEscent. Really. After using it the first time, I woke up the next morning and was like, "Oooooh..." and I couldn't stop rubbing my hand along my cheek. I really do love it. I actually use it kind of sparingly because *sniffle* I can't buy any more right now, or any time soon. The Radiant C-Energy Age-Defying Day Cream, retailing for around $19.99, goes on so nice and smooth, and softens the skin quite nicely. Bonus: it includes SPF 15. The aforementioned Cream Cleanser is also good, although I'm not singing with choirs of angels in its praise. It does the job, and I like it. To be fair, what's probably holding me back from using words like "spectacular" about the cleanser is that it doesn't lather much. But, really, I've heard the more something lathers - the more it's drying out your skin. *Sigh* I just like a lot of lather and foam. But I'll get over it. These products rock. So if you are in a position to spend $20+ for your skin-care, please try this brand. It rocks. See, it rocks so much, I've actually used the term "rocks" far more than someone should on a civilized website.

2 comments:

April April 28, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Have you tried the eye makeup remover? I am looking for one, and depending on the bottle size, the sale price at CVS seems pretty decent.

Kelli April 28, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

I haven't tried it, yet, but we would love if you tried it and reported back to us.

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites