Monday, March 2, 2009

Primpin' Magazine Deal!


I'm a sucker for a beautiful photo shoot, so I followed the links on Yahoo's homepage to a photo shoot of Katie Holmes in Glamour Magazine. At the end of the slideshow, they advertised a really good promotion. For their 70th anniversary, they are offering a full year of the magazine for their 1939 price of $1.50! That's just $1.50 for the entire year! The catch is you can't select "Bill Me Later," you have to give them a credit card number right away, but I think it's worth it. It's a really great magazine with beautiful clothes, makeup, and fun articles. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Shannon March 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

oh! i need to do this! glamour is my fave glossy mag, and what a steal! i read my first glamour on the night before my wedding! LOL!

Missy March 3, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

I am definitely going to take advantage of this!

Borton Family March 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I just did this. I cant wait for it to get here.

Shellie March 3, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

I am so excited! This is totally within budget! Yeah! Thanks ladies!

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites