Thursday, August 30, 2012

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller

I want to talk about one of my very favorite products to come around in a very long time, possibly ever.  I've been using it faithfully ever since it first appeared in stores, which has been at least a couple of years.  You don't find it with the usual makeup brands, but in the skincare aisle with Garnier's other products (cleansers, lotions, etc.)

With a lot of concealers, even the really good ones, they are often thick and a little cake-y and can take forever to blend.  This particular one is very thin and blends quickly and effortlessly.  I love it because it seems to just melt straight into my skin, taking my dark circles with it.  I will even use this on no-makeup days to help me look a little more awake.  If I've had a particularly rough night and need a little extra coverage, I can even layer on a second concealer and it's like putting it on my bare skin.  This is a wonderful product, and at a great price point of $10.  I haven't even had to replace it (which, yeah, I know I'm supposed to replace things every few months or whatever, but that's not the point) because it lasts forever.  This is definitely in my top three products of all time.

2 comments:

Shannon September 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM  

i'm so glad y'all are blogging again. I totally trust your opinion on all things beauty products! I'm not so sure how thrilled Keith will be now that my toiletry section of the grocery list is gonna grow exponentially. I've been looking for a good undereye product, can't wait to try this one out.

Borton Family September 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM  

I love this girl! Yes I just named her a girl. She has been by my side for a long time. I too am so glad that you guys are up and running.

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites