Monday, August 10, 2009

You're All Winners!

I guess not too many people are interested in the false nails, huh? Everyone who entered our contest will win a set! I have fourteen sets, twelve winners - which means I'll be putting a surprise extra set in two of the packages I send out. I'll be doing that completely randomly - so good luck on that. I feel I have to let everyone know that on these giveaways, it's generally about two weeks before I get to send them out. I have three small children, so I usually make my husband do it for me, and he does it as soon as he gets the chance. At any rate, please everyone who left a comment e-mail me and let me know your address and we'll get them out as soon as possible. If you have a preference, please include that in your e-mail and I'll do my best to get you the set you prefer. Congratulations, thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Becky August 11, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Wow! Aren't you so generous! Thank you so very very very much!!

Carly August 11, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Thanks so much! Where can I find your email to send you my address?

Kelli August 11, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Our e-mail is primpandtell@gmail.com.

jcranfill August 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Kelli,
I just wanted to thank you--I won the awesome set of makeup brushes and tote bag last month and I LOVE it! And you put such a sweet card in with the gift. I just wanted to say thank you and I love reading your blog!

Jordan

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites