Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Clean & Clear Soft In-Shower Facial

Photobucket
Before I get started here, let me apologize again for the light posting! It really has been a crazy kind of month for me, and I know Missy has been crazy-busy as well. But I'm on the mend, now, and my oldest is about to start kindergarten, and all of this will enable me to work more Primp & Tell time in for all of you.

As previously mentioned several times, I'm a sucker for any exfoliating product. And it's probably a marketing technique, but when they put the word "facial" on anything, it makes it seem so hard-core, upscale and fancy, even though it really just means it's a beauty treatment for the face. So, I get sucked right in every time. Clean & Clear makes this great exfoliating "facial." It has a very fine grain to it, and it does a good job of exfoliating. It works, it's decent. Bottom line, really, I probably won't be dying to buy it again when it runs out - I reserve that passion for my Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It.

0 comments:

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites