Monday, May 18, 2009

AMBI Even & Clear

Photobucket
Well, apparently, this product is for women with "rich skin tones," those with "African, Latin, and South Asian" heritage, which certainly doesn't include myself, but I know it concerns many of you. I didn't know this was its purpose when I purchased it. But I still liked it. It is very inexpensive: I bought each of these for less than $5. I like the way the cleanser foams and the way the exfoliating wash lathers. My skin felt nice and clean, all traces of makeup were gone, and my skin didn't feel tight afterward at all. I would be curious to see what those of you with "rich skin tones" think. To those of us who are "paler than Frosty's naked butt," I recommend it as just a good, inexpensive cleansing system. I plan on buying more, with the hopes it'll help me look more tan. HA! Kidding.

3 comments:

Becky May 19, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

So funny! The "rich skin tones" is probably just a marketing tool since it worked on your fair skin.

Jen@FIRR-Kids! May 19, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Well, now I want to try the Aveeno too! I hope you can get your hands on it. I like your honest reviews of everyday products.

Jen@FIRR-Kids! May 19, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Let's pretend I left that last comment on the post above this one.

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites