Monday, April 13, 2009

Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream

Photobucket

I am currently unhappy with the concealer I use (a cheap one from Cover Girl) so when I was out shopping one day I decided to get a new one. Well, I couldn't find one to settle on, and the one I really wanted was $12. I didn't have that to spend, but since I needed a new under eye cream anyway I grabbed this Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eye Cream on clearance for $6 at Target (oh how I love Target).

I use this in combination with the cheap concealer and it works really well! This under eye cream works perfect on its own, but I have to conceal my under eye circles with a little color because they have a bluish tint. A tiny little dab goes a really long way and it smooths on and dries really quick. You'll feel a slight tingle and it instantly brightens and smooths out underneath my eyes. I'm not sure if I love this so much because I WANTED to love it or because it really works well, or both? Either way I use this every single morning and often reapply it later in the day when I'm feeling a little fatigued.

Normally this runs about $10 but I still think it's worth it. A super small tube that fits in your makeup bag, perfect for a quick pick-me-up for your face during those long hours of the day!

1 comments:

Shannon April 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Great, another thing to add to my list! I have the worst bags from lack of sleep, and I never have enough time to really cover them up, this seems like it would help, and fast! (If you see another one on clearance, buy it! LOL, and I will pay you back!)

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites