Wednesday, April 15, 2009

L'oreal High Intensity Pigments Concentrated Shadow Duo



Photobucket
Now these are my kind of eyeshadows: the deep and bright hues, the unique color combinations. I am totally in love with them. In fact, the entire HiP line is mesmerizing - every time I'm in the cosmetic aisle, I have to stop and stare at all the pretty eyeshadows, lip glosses, eyeliners, etc. Despite appearances, I don't buy all of these cosmetics at once, but have slowly accumulatd them and formed opinions that I share with you on here. And these are the same, any time I have an extra $5.99, I grab one of these. My goal is to own every single one. In fact, since this picture was taken, I've added two more to my stash. Try them, love them. Use them in conjuction with this Tip o' the day from last month. Amen.

0 comments:

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites