Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oil of Olay Age Defying Intensive Nourshing Night Cream

Photobucket

A month or so ago I was rushed to get ready in the morning and get my son to school on time. I usually always put my mascara on as soon as I get in the car, or in the parking lot at work. This particular morning I was exhausted. We all have those mornings, right? I sat in my car before heading away from my house and turned the rear view mirror down to apply the first of a couple of coats of mascara for the day. I gasped. That was not my face, those were not my eyes! How could I look so much older overnight? Granted, I'm still a spring chicken in some people's books, but the difference was so suddenly dramatic to me I immediately went to the store that day and bought some anti-aging moisturizer.

Now because I'm really lazy I hardly ever wash my face before bed. And I knew if I bought this stuff I'd be more likely to be a good girl and do a favor for my skin for once! Unfortunately it took me about 2 weeks to actually get in the habit. And I will never go back!

Not only has developing better habits been good for my skin, but this stuff is GREATNESS for my skin. It reminds me of Clinique's Repairwear Intensive Night Cream. I got some as a sample in their gift bag once a few years ago and used up every single ounce I could manage out of that little container. I will probably do the same with this Olay Night Cream, because I'm so happy with it, especially at around $10 instead of $40 for the Clinique! It leaves your skin fully hydrated and super soft. What more could your skin ask for each night before bed?

2 comments:

Borton Family March 11, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

is this a wash or a cream? Sorry I may have missed it.

Shannon March 11, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

oh man, i need a night time moisturizer, i got a new day time one (thanks to y'all) and it works great, but i really want to be better at staying moist! this one is going on the list (which is like a mile long..shhh!)

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites