Friday, November 13, 2009

L'oreal HiP High Drama Volume Mascara

Photobucket
My love of all things L'Oreal HiP has been widely documented on this website, but finally there is a slight change in that attitude. At least for their mascara. All I have to say is "meh." There's nothing exceptional about it. I didn't start singing show tunes in its praise after applying, I didn't run out and buy five more just to stock up. In fact, I think I've used it twice. Maybe a couple of more times when I thought I'd try again. But, alas, no. You could just as good results with an even cheaper Rimmel or Cover Girl.

3 comments:

Casey and Kendra November 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

I am so glad you are back!! Thanks for all the great tips!

gluten free girl in a pasta world February 24, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Okay, I recently found Hard Candy ( I know!) @ wal-mart. Their mascara is great. AND it's only 6 bucks!

Also, their lip plumper lip gloss (also 6 bucks) rivals the $36 version from Lip Fusion. I posted something about it on my facebook page a few weeks ago and 17 girls (that I know of) bought it....and loved it!

mk March 20, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

I just stumbled on your blog from MMB and I love it!! The reviews are so helpful, and I love that they're short and to the point. :) Looking forward to reading more!

Monique
www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites