Thursday, June 11, 2009

TRESemmé Tres Mousse Extra Hold

Photobucket

A few weeks ago I finally got to get a new hair dryer. Mine died about a year and a half ago and I've been using this cheap travel hair dryer my husband bought years ago. Needless to say, it was time. I had kind of a stupid episode when first using this hair dryer because it didn't just have an on and off switch like the one I'd been using for so long. I had basically been drying my hair on the cool setting inadvertently which was taking forever, making me seriously frustrated and causing me some major hair flatness!

I'd bought this mousse after using the hairspray in the same line and really liking it. I intended to use it for making my hair curly, but it really isn't great for that. Maybe it was just a bad hair day or the humidity levels were too low that day. It did a really poor job of keeping my locks perfectly curled like many other products I've used. I had written it off because of it then decided to give it a try when I was dealing with the flat drab post lame blow dryer use hair. I've been out of my favorite root lifter so I really had no choice.

And it worked perfect! Just dabbed a bit through my hair while it was still damp and too the roots, blow dryed with a round brush and my hair looked SO much better. It was an instant change. Then I finally figured out how to get my dryer on its hottest setting and have been much happier since.

3 comments:

TexasRed June 11, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Hey Missy!

For curls - try the Tre Semme Flawless Curls Extra Hold mousse. It's in a black and green can and is GREAT!!! I use it with my diffuser to help my hair get a little more curly!

Jill,  June 12, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

I was just going to recommend the same mousse the the previous person metioned. It is seriously awesome stuff. I've used it for a few years now and I really like it a lot. Then I use the TreSemme extra hold hairspray that you reviewed. They are both awesome.

* June 13, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

I use Tresemme shampoo and love it.
Thanks for the review!

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites