Wednesday, June 17, 2009

L'oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner

Photobucket
Okay, so I admit it. I'm having an all-consuming, passionate love affair with everything in L'oreal's HiP line. Everything. There's a glowing review here, and another one here. I have more in the works. But this cream eyeliner is perhaps my absolute favorite of all they carry. I have it in three colors: Eggplant (pictured), Black, and Midnight Blue. It comes with the brush you see pictured, which is the perfect tool for applying this eyeliner. (Although I will say, for some reason the brush that came with the black eyeliner was STIFF and it really hurt to use, so I had to toss it.) I use any of my eyeliner brushes, whichever one I grab first, and they all also work well with the product. It's easy and soft to work with, draws a dark, dramatic line, and if you want the smudgy look, it's easy to achieve if you act quickly. BUT if you don't act quickly - this stuff stays put. Which isn't a problem at all as far as I'm concerned. I've talked often about how much I hate when my makeup runs and smudges - which is almost impossible to prevent here in one of the humidity capitals of the U.S. But once this stuff dries, it doesn't move. Just the best, beautifully stark colors, sleek, expensive-looking packaging, and an all-around fabulous product. I LOVE IT. (I just sang that in my head. You should, too.)

1 comments:

Ivy July 6, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

I saw these in CVS today & almost died! Id really like to use it since I have oily skin & live where it gets extremely humid,my eyeliner tends to smudge & run even with a base on. I used a gel liner once( I went to a make up store & tested it) it worked better than pencil & kohl liners but it still smudge a little bit but I just contributed that to the fact that I didnt have a base on that day. Ill def give this a try though!

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites