Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

Photobucket
In theory, if we're supposed to fight wrinkles, protect ourselves from the sun, even out our skin tone and prevent pimples (just to name a few needs) we must have the following: anti-aging serum, anti-wrinkle moisturizer which may or may not contain SPF (if not, we'll also need SPF lotion), and some sort of salicylic acid treatment. On top of all of that, we might need, say, foundation, concealer, etc. Of course, many of these products may be combined into one genius product, as is the case with this concealer, Neutrogena 3-in-1. Our eyes are the most sensitive part of our face, and they are very susceptible to the sun, plus any tugging we may do while applying makeup or checking for wrinkles. I had been using another eye cream for a while when I realized it didn't contain any SPF. Well, okay, so I decided to look for another eye cream that did contain it. To my surprise, I couldn't find one. At least not one I could reasonably afford. And then I found this. I think it's perfect. It's all of the things our eyes need and more, because the concealer isn't just average - it's greatness. It covers my very prominent dark circles with ease, and it stays put all day. (You technically don't need an additional eye cream, although I do use one because my eyes tend to get very dry and peel underneath, so I need extra moisture.) It's a fabulous price considering it is essentially an eye cream as well, averaging around $10 depending on where you buy.

On a little side note: My Mother's Day gift from my husband was to let me have a little spree at Ulta. So I have this lovely box full of some fun stuff which I am very excited to review for all of you. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Shannon May 12, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

oh my gosh! i have to get this! my dark circles from working so late have been driving me crazy!

The Titmi May 13, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

I love this stuff and even though its small it lasts a long time

Valerie May 18, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

I'm going to go look for that this week. It sounds great and I definitely need a good concealer.

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites