Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer

Photobucket
I bought this tinted moisturizer about a year ago, thinking I was buying a full-fledged foundation. It really appealed to me because it is oil-free, and includes retinol and SPF 20 moisturizer. It wasn't until I got home and used it that I realized it is quite sheer. (Perhaps if I'd read more of the label, I would have realized this - as it clearly says "Sheer tint.") The only reason I haven't used it all up is because I have frequent, UGLY breakouts on my chin (I may have disclosed this before, but just in case - and in the interest of pure honesty - I have a hell of a problem with ingrown hairs on my chin), and when that is happening, this just doesn't do the job, even with a concealer. However, it is very light, and very pretty on your skin. I use it during those times my skin is very clear and blemish-free. It is a great product, and I recommend it highly, especially to those of you who don't like to put a bunch of gunk on their face - this is a moisturizer and a tint all in one. Neutrogena puts out a very good product, and this is no exception.

2 comments:

Borton Family April 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

I bought this after you showed it to me that day at your house. I love it. I dont like foundation, I like my freckles, and what them to be seen. I wear it everyday (when I put make up on). This is just my thought on it.

Valerie April 30, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Fun blog! I'll be back to look some more soon.

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites