Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner

Photobucket
I love this eyeliner. I bought it in Black Onyx for only $4.99, and it creates the best saturated black line ever. It is very soft, applies easily and doesn't tug your skin. It comes with a built in smudger - perfect for creating a little rocker-girl, morning-after smoky eye. Or you can just apply a clean, classic defined line. It doesn't run or leave raccoon eyes. The website shows that it comes in several colors, but unfortunately I've only ever seen this black or brown in the stores. If I ever do find the other colors, I am going to buy every single one of them. It's just a good product, especially for the price. And if you run across the other colors - please tell me where to find them!

*Update* After finding and buying the plum velvet eyeliner, it wasn't as good as the black one! It did tug at my eyes, didn't go on as smoothly and didn't even show up much. I can't say anything for the other colors, but so far black is the only one that is totally fabulous.

5 comments:

Jen@FIRR-Kids! April 7, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Thanks for this. The last couple I have bought have not been that great. Also, this is dirt cheap. I'll keep you posted if I find the other colors.

Shellie April 9, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

So that's what that thing is at the end! Thanks for the tip! LOL!

Jen@FIRR-Kids! April 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Good news. I was at Kroger and found they carry at least 6 colors. If you have Kroger stores in your area - you are in business. I think they were $5.29.

Kelli April 16, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Thanks for that info! Unfortunately, when I bought the purpley plum color, it wasn't as good as the black! It DID tug at my skin and the color wasn't as saturated. Oh, well, you win some, you lose some!

Ivy July 6, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

I have this in the black as well. I does go on great but it ends up smudging after a while for me =( Perhaps I need a better base because of my oily skin

About Us

Welcome to Primp and Tell! We're a bunch of frugal fashionistas who love make-up, anything to do with fashion, and especially a great deal. Join us as we review our latest finds, giving you our honest-to-goodness opinions. If you are interested in advertising please send us an email. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!

Unless otherwise noted, all images are © Missy Saunders Photography. Any use of our images without express written permission is strictly forbidden.

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites